Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Son in the Sun



We recently bought Jackson his first scooter. He had played on one at a friends house and seemed to do quite well at it. I also took this opportunity to introduce knee pads to Jackson. Surprisingly, he loved them. It's a good thing, too, since he took a digger on a neighbor's drive-way about 10 minutes after putting them on. Would it be weird for me to just keep knee pads on him all the time? I realize that he is a two year old boy and they are suppose to have bumps and bruises, but this is just madness! I think both of his shins are just one giant bruise!


Also, we decided to get a bigger pool for the yard so that Jackson and Molly could both play in it. Well, Molly hates water so I guess it's really just for Jackson. Anyway, I found what I have been told is one of the coolest kids pools ever! You can judge for yourself, but I think it's pretty awesome. The is a hook up for the hose in the back of the monkey's head to make it into a sprinkler. It's a toss up whether Jackson had more fun playing in the pool, or helping Mommy blow up the pool. To all my friends and family who have small children, I don't recommend letting them help you blow up anything. It gets pretty gross. :) At least, not if you plan on putting your mouth on the blow-up piece also.

2 comments:

  1. That is a cool pool!! Maybe Lolo could join Jackson on the banana slide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! Most afternoons work best. I am currently going to the YMCA every morning from 8:45 until 10:15. After nap time would probably work best. Lets plan something!

    ReplyDelete