Thursday, July 9, 2009

I know it's been a while but......



...we've been having fun!!!


We threw our first big bash on the Fourth of July! About a week earlier, I thought it was going to be a fairly small party. It turned out to be 17 adults and 9 children! I got a bit nervous when I discovered it was suppose to rain, but Jason was smart and got a canopy for the backyard. Everything worked out great and I actually fit everyone inside our house when it started to down poor!


My brother, Neil, sister-in-law, Erin, and nephew, Oliver, even came to visit for the weekend. Oliver and Jackson continue to be great friends! While they were here, we went to the Newport Aquarium and the Air Force Museum. They also got to spent LOTS of time outside. Oliver had a chance to test out Jackson's scooter and Jackson taught Oliver to roll down the hill in our backyard! It has only been a couple days since they went home, but we miss them already! In fact, Jackson woke up saying, "talk to Owiver on puter now?" It would have been 6:30 am their time, so we chose not to call. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment