Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Photo #211 San Antonio or Bust!!!

This past weekend, I took the kids and met up with my parents in San Antonio.  We didn't get a lot of time together, but we made the most of what time we did have.
On Sunday, we went downtown to the riverwalk.  It was beautiful and we greatly enjoyed taking a barge tour. They don't actually call them boats.  The river was must more expansive than I expected and I was very glad we decided to do the tour first.  There is no way we would be able to walk the entire thing.
This past weekend, they also had a sort of craft fair going on.  We were told it only happens over holiday weekends.  I was happy about this because one of the stands was selling tutus with matching butterfly wings. :)  Needless to say, I let Molly pick out a set and proceeded to let her spend the rest of our riverwalk time with her butterfly wings on.  She was so adorable that one of the barge tour guides even stopped his barge just so everyone could admire Molly (I, unfortunately, didn't notice this and was only told about it later in the day).  :)
The next day we headed back into the city to see the Alamo and go to the Children's Museum.  Fun was had by all!!!
Here are a few photos from our trip.  You can see more at: www.picasaweb.google.com/themcginthys.














No comments:

Post a Comment