Monday, March 14, 2011

35/365 Super Kid!!!

Jackson loves to play dress-up.  He doesn't, however, care what it is he is dressing up in.  Having a princess for a little sister meant princess dress-up clothes.  It was cute and funny at the beginning, but now I decided it was time he had some more "manly" clothes to dress-up in (however, this doesn't keep him from being a princess once in a awhile).

So, I went to my friendly neighbor Amazon.com and looked up anything "superhero."  Then I went crazy shopping!  I bought superhero action figures.  A superhero command headquarters.  And last but certainly not least, a three costume box set of Superman, Batman, and Robin costumes!

The costumes arrived last week and Superkid has been flying through my house ever since!  He has saved cars from crashing and even saved baby Cinderella from a fire!  Now, if only he could save my laundry pile from growing larger than life!

No comments:

Post a Comment