Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!

9 years ago, today, I married a spectacular man.  What an adventure our lives together has been.  We have lived in 4 different states (so far), Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Ohio, and New Mexico.  We have 2 amazing children, Jackson and Molly.  And our little Grady is on the way.  We have taken trips to Washington DC, Orlando, Las Vegas, Portland and many more.

Being a military wife certainly hasn't been without its challanges, but becoming a military family is a decision Jason and I made together.  I wouldn't trade it for anything.  Family is extremely important to me and, living over a thousand miles from family hasn't been easy.  But what a blessing the military has been for us.  When people talk about having a military family, they really do mean it.  When you move from one state to the next, some people can take years to make really close friends.  For us, it takes a matter of weeks.  And, as hard as it is to be moving every 3-4 years (sometimes more), I know that God will bring wonderful people into my life wherever we go.

I love my man in uniform!  He has been a wonderful husband, father, provider, leader, protector, and friend.  Our lives together have truly been an adventure and I am looking forward to all the future has to bring.






No comments:

Post a Comment