Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun Filled October





At the beginning of this month, we went to Windmill Farm to get pumpkins and go on a hayride. I must say, I think it was the best hayride I've ever been on. It lasted between 30 and 45 minutes. They made their own huge mud puddles and had several large hills to go up and down. It was as close to a roller coaster that I think a hayride could ever get to. In the middle of the ride, we stopped off to pick our pumpkins. Jackson told me he wanted a little pumpkin. But, by the end, he still made sure his pumpkin was bigger than Molly's. Both kids sat so well for the entire ride. Afterwards, they had several Amish made play structures for the kids. Both enjoyed the castle.
















The following weekend, we decided to get Jackson his birthday present a little early. I realize it's a month away, but we really wanted to get him a new tricycle. He had just started riding the one he had and his knees came within an inch of the handle bars. So we headed over to Performace Bikes and got him what I believe to be the coolest tricycle ever. It's a somewhat retro looking blue tricycle! And Jackson loves it! He spent most for the weekend riding in circles around the playground behind our home.

Go to www.picasaweb.google.com/themcginthys for more photo's from our family fun October!

No comments:

Post a Comment