Tuesday, February 1, 2011

22/365 Some Cute Kids!

Even when we spend the entire day in our pajamas, get a little messy from lunch and baking, and really need a hair cut, I think my kids are adorable!
Jason spent the past couple days in Colorado, so we did our best to have fun without him.  Usually, that seems to involve baking.  :)  I had a real hankering for cookies but had no chocolate chips.  So I was pleased to discover I already had all the ingredients to make peanut butter cookies.  Believe it or not, I had never made them before.
The kids were great helpers, but I think we all excelled at being taste testers.



Hugs are definitely not it short supply in this house!


They really are crazy about each other.  Make a mom's heart happy.  :)


Didn't realize one batch of dough would make SOOOOOOOO many cookies!


For having been scared of big dogs, she had definitely gotten over that!



No comments:

Post a Comment