Sunday, February 27, 2011

33/365 The effects of Scotch-Guard!

This morning, when we were about to get ready for church, I picked up Molly and discovered a rather unpleasant smell.  But it wasn't a normal little kid bad smell.  I intended to just wipe her down with some wet wipes until Jason discovered the smell somewhere else.  It was a bottle of scotch-guard carpet cleaner and it was leaking on the carpet.  Not long after his discovery, I figured out why Molly smelled.  She had laid in it.  The back of her head was soaked with Scotch-Guard!

Away to the bathtub we went!  With a screaming little girl in one arm and the shower head in the other hand, I washed her hair.  I thought she would be happier to not have to take a bath, but I was proven wrong by her screaming, "LET GO OF ME!" over and over again.

Anyway, I got her clean, dried most of her hair with the towel and got her dressed.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a comb to her hair before it had completely dried and she ended up looking like this, all day long!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment