Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Crazy Wonderful Weather!!!

So, yesterday I thought it was pretty nice outside. Partly sunny and 56 degrees out. Today was suppose to be warm but gloomy and rainy. What did we get? 75 and sunny!!! Hallelujah!!!

Of course, it didn't take long for me to get Jackson outside! Here are some pics of him wearing shorts outside for the first time in 2009!!!

As you can see, he already skinned his knee. Thankfully I am fully stocked with Scooby Doo and Cars band-aids.

Molly also had a chance to get outside. She, however, is still getting accustom to the great outdoors. The wind has a tendency to blow her over. I did, however, get to have both kids in our wagon for the first time. Molly seemed to think it was alright and Jackson thought it was fantastic (until he started stomping on Molly's feet). I couldn't get them both smiling at the camera, but at least I managed to get both of them to look at me. I'll take what I can get!

So, as you can see, today was wonderful. Tomorrow? A high of 44???? This is just madness! I have a teething two year old that needs to get outside!

On a side note, we met some new neighbors that have a 13 month old little girl. It was crazy for me to look at that little girl while I sat holding Molly. "Two and a half months and that will be her???" Isn't God amazing? To create these tiny beings that grow and learn so quickly and in that time, bring so much joy, change and excitement to our lives! It just blows me away!

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed the outdoors last night, too- we didn't come in until 7:30, it was like old times (last summer) when we or got what time it was and then it was past the kids' bedtime. We could not get them on a schedule for two months it seemed like. Glad you guys are making the most of the 70s while you can- the clouds look rather ominous this morning...

    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete