Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Plaid







We seem to be developing a tradition of plaid in Jason's family. We often teased Jason's dad for all the plaid he and Jason's grandpa seem to wear. (I've asked Jason when he'll join in.) A couple Christmas's ago, Papa McGinthy bought Jackson his first plaid flannel shirt. The two of them looked adorable together! The following Christmas, both Jason and I received wonderfully warm plaid flannel shirts.

For this reason, I was thrilled when Baby Gap came out with a new line of plaid clothes. Included in this was an adorable dress! And so, in honor of family, I had to get the dress. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out to be quite that easy. First, I went into our nearest Baby Gap only to discover they were out of the dress. They checked near by stores and all were sold out. I was told that the online store had over 100 of them, so I went home to order it. Not being able to find it online, I decided to call the phone order line and was soon told that they were completely sold out. The wonderful woman on the phone informed me that, if I found it at any other Baby Gap store, I could have it shipped to me. I did just that!!! Three days later, I had this adorable dress!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot of work for a dress-but it sure is cute on Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't think I'll be going through all that again, but it was for family, so it was worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete