Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cooking Fun

I realize that there are zero November posts. We've been busy having fun!

Recently, Jackson and I had our first cooking adventure together. We
made pizza! Yeah, I know there isn't much to it, but Jackson loved it! If you asked him, he would say that HE made
the pizza and "Mommy helped." It was a very yummy dinner. One of our next tasks will be making cookies for Santa!
Jackson now asks if he can help me make dinner every night!

Jackson has also turned into quite the helper in other ways. He's newest "chore" is helping Mommy move the laundry from the washer to the dryer. I'm not sure what exactly he sees in it, but he seems to think it is hilarious! I just get a kic
k out of listening to him laugh every time he throws laundry in the dryer. And it sure helps in getting some laundry done. Now, if only he could hang up his own clothes.
To recap November, since I didn't post anything, it was a very, very busy month. The first weekend of November, my mother come up and then drove with me and the kids to Madison, and then on to Milwaukee for a wedding. We got home Monday and then left, again, Thursday to go over to Jason's dad's for yet another wedding. Again, we got home Monday and the following weekend, we had a birthday party for Jackson! Some how, twenty-seven people (twelve of which were children) fit in my home. To this day, I don't have any idea where everyone fit. (None the less, it was a very successful party and thank you to everyone who came to celebrate Jackson's 3rd birthday!)
Next came Thanksgiving! After all of our earlier travel, we chose to stay here for Thanksgiving. We went over to a friends house and had a wonderful, almost quiet, dinner. Nothing is ever really quiet with Jackson around. :)
The next thing I knew, it was December and I had not blogged for the entire month of November. I will try to do better, but I'm not making any promises! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment