Friday, April 1, 2011

48/365 Grandma Is Here!


What a week it has been!!! First, I had shoulder surgery. Then, boAdd Imageth Jackson and Molly got pinkeye. Next, Jason got a stomach bug. Then I got a stomach bug. Then I got a cold. Then Jason got another stomach bug. Through all of this, Jackson is still having night terrors and has been screaming up to eight times a night.

I am quite certain I would not have survived this week with my sanity in tack, if it weren't for Grandma! The kids got pinkeye on Monday and my mom arrived on Tuesday. Just in time for chaos to erupt in my home. I'm amazed I managed to get through the week with only one complete meltdown and I have God and my mother to thank for that. Otherwise, I would probably be huddled in a corner, coughing, sneezing, and perhaps being painted on by my children. Thank you God, for my Momma!



No comments:

Post a Comment