Friday, April 22, 2011

61/365 Palm Sunday


This isn't really the best photo of them,  (had to take a quick photo before we started singing) but I was just SOOOOOOOOO proud of my little singers.  I can't even imagine the joy on Jesus' face as he listened to these little ones since "What A Mighty God We Serve" and "God Is So Good."  I was doing my best to direct them, but by the end, there were tears welling up in my eyes.  To hear them sing from the roof tops "He saved my soul." and "Now I am free!"

I work with the preschool choir every Wednesday night.  I have to admit, I sometimes have trouble getting motivated to go.  At the end of some days, I would much rather put my kids in bed and then curl up in my own bed.  Mornings like this, however, remind me of why I do what I do.  I love these kids.  I love them so much!

This coming fall, I am thrilled to have been hired on as the music teacher for Jackson and, soon to be, Molly's preschool.  I'm sure I will have days of being unmotivated, but I'll just have to look back at moments like this and be lifted up!

No comments:

Post a Comment