Sunday, April 24, 2011

67/365 Princess Party Time!!!

I bought a bubble blowing machine at the last minute.  It was a total hit!!!



Sydney found Jackson's camera.  I'll be curious to see what photos we find.


This is cake #2.  I think it still turned out great!



Some how, Molly managed to blow out each candle one at a time.  And the middle one even went out first!




This was our friend's little girl, Madison.  She is just so adorable!!!  I had to take a photo.  Ya really do forget how small they are!


I think Molly and Sydney were made for each other!


Jason will hate me for this, but I just thought it was the cutest thing when I caught him brushing the pony's hair.  Sure, he was just trying to get a rubber band out of it, but it still made me smile.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment