Monday, April 6, 2009

I guess it's been a while.

This evening I sat at the computer and soon after, Jason asked me if I was writing on my blog. I told him I wasn't and he decided it had been too long since I wrote. So, here I am.

I feel like I should have a million things to write and yet, life seems to finally be a bit boring. Don't worry. Right now boring is a good thing.
We have enjoyed some of the random Ohio weather. Yesterday, it was in the high 60's and today it snowed.

It has been a bit of a week for firsts in our home. Jackson sang the alphabet song all by himself! Molly lifts up her arms and says, "ta da!" And Molly also colored with crayons for the first time.I would love to be able to say that Molly is walking but, inspite of knowing she has the ability to do it, she just isn't interested. She took her first steps a month ago. And she takes a few here and there. She also says, "Ma ma," and, "Da da." Mostly, "Da da" though.

I also had the joy of putting my kids in their Easter outfits a week early!

I think it is completely fair of me to say that Molly looked like a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment