Monday, April 13, 2009


This past weekend we had the pleasure of going to Jason's dad's house for Easter! While we were there, they decided to throw an early birthday party for Molly. I was thrilled to see that for Molly's birthday cake, they ordered a My Little Pony cake. For those of you who don't know, I LOVE My Little Pony. If you would ask me what my favorite Christmas present ever was, I would say my My Little Pony Show Stable. I even got my dad to go out in a snow storm (had to put boards behind the tires to get the car out) to get me the mommy pony that went with the baby pony I already had. I thought it only appropriate that I buy Molly her first My Little Pony for her first birthday! It was a great party and the cake was delicious!!!
We also got to celebrate Easter together! First, we went out to breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. Jackson enjoyed his pancake and even got to eat some of Jason's apples.
Following breakfast, Jackson got to play bubbles with his Pawpaw while Mommy hid eggs in the backyard. I'm now sure who was having more fun. Pawpaw or Jackson?
Finally Jackson got to go on his Easter egg hunt. It was a great weekend of fun and celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment