Wednesday, May 6, 2009

35 is a magical number!

Potty training is continuing to go well. Yesterday, however, was a little rough. I forgot to wash Jackson's training pants so all we had were his regular underpants and pull-ups. I don't recommend training with either (all though pull-ups are good for naps and bedtime). First, Jackson pee'd right through his underpants while playing in Molly's room (good thing I had pet stain remover). Then we put a pull-up on him since we went out for a bike ride. He stayed dry through the bike ride, but then went in his pull-up without even telling us. (I forgot to mention that he did at least tell us he had to go potty when he had the underpants on). Finally I got the training pants washed and we got right back on track. We haven't had a single accident today and we're just about to have lunch! I think I'm going to have to buy another set of training pants.
Oh yeah! The magical 35. Well, that seems to be the perfect number of minutes in between trips to the bathroom!
So far, SO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment