Saturday, May 2, 2009

Progress...

So, today was day two of our full blown potty training. I think Jackson is doing great! This morning, he only had one accident in his training pants. He has even started sitting on the regular potty and actually peeing!
I didn't expect much from the afternoon since we were going to a friends house for a bbq. I just put a pull-up on Jackson and figured I would let it slide. Well, he went a little in his pull-up but then told Jason that he needed to go potty. So I took him into the bathroom, sat him down, and he went right away! It was great!!!
I realize that completely potty training him is going to take some time, but if it continues like this, I just might not lose my mind!

1 comment:

  1. I will so be calling you when Adam is going through this.

    ReplyDelete