Friday, May 1, 2009

The beginning of our journey...


Today began our first day of truly potty training! So far, he has gone on the kitchen floor twice and a little bit in his training pants twice. But on the brighter side, he has finally started to tell us when he needs to go potty. He has told me, three times, that he needed to go potty! And I have only used one pull-up and no diapers today! I can see the money dancing in my pocket!
I must say, training pants are a wonderful thing. I use to wonder why bother with training pants when all they really are, are thicker underpants. Well, after seeing Jackson pee right through (and I mean right through) his underwear, I can see how that could get annoying. As soon as I put the training pants on, everything changed. He actually felt when he was wet and came wobbling to me, shouting "pee pee potty!" Sure, he didn't always make it, but this is our first day. I consider this day a complete success!

No comments:

Post a Comment