Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photo #107 Hangin' Out In Our Backyard!

I realize most of the photos are of Jackson.  Molly was taking a much needed nap.  But you will get to see her new pajama's she insisted on wearing for her nap and basically for the rest of the day (we even took her out for ice cream in them).  Molly LOVES Dora.  It's super cute!


I still have trouble believing that this is what I see while playing in the backyard.  So beautiful!  Thanks God!


Bustin' a move (either that or telling me "Don't tase me bro).  :)  He's so cool!


This is his FAVORITE shirt.  It surprised me because he will always tell me his favorite color is blue.  Apparently he loves pizza more than the color blue.


And here is my lone shot of Molly.  Jason put together the kids playhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment