Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Photo #109

Another beautiful day outdoors.

Here is Jackson's goofy smile whenever I tell him to say "cheese!"  The more I look at it, the more it starts looking a little creepy to me.


Molly is still the little princess.  He crown just turns into a Cardinals cap once a while.  :)


Jackson is going through a phase of constantly taking things away from Molly.  Lately, I think I've discovered a way Molly is trying to keep that from happening.  This is the more recent way she walks around with things in her hands.


I haven't used bibs on either of the kids for a very long time.  Is it because they are clean eaters?  Definitely not.  If anything, it is the extreme opposite.  A bib just wouldn't be enough.  So, when eating foods that could potentially be messy at home, we simply remove the shirt all together!

I call this one "Ode to Blueberry Applesauce."


1 comment: