Saturday, August 14, 2010

Photo #191 A Little of This. A Little of That.

I know it has been a few days since I blogged, but it's not for lack of taking photos.  Here is a collection of photos from the last few days.

This is one of Benny's favorite spots in the house.  :)
My new favorite photo of Molly and her tutu!
I just found out the the Alamogordo Academy of Ballet starts classes at 3 years old.  Guess what Molly will be doing next year?
The power was out for a little over an hour so we decided to do some mini golfing. :)
Benny keeps watch for us.
Yesterday, Jackson came to me with a HUGE smile on his face and said, "I brought you this flower, Mommy."  We put it in water and he was very excited to put it in the center of the table.  I think it's beautiful.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment