Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photo #197 Today's Nemesis

Oh, what a day it has been.  So, this morning, I had to go to our local DMV to get New Mexico plates.  I dropped Jackson off at school and Molly and I headed there.  We arrived at 9:00am and, after waiting for an hour (the standard DMV waiting time), I finally have my number called, only to discover I don't have all the papers they need for my registration.  So, we head home and I searched the computer for a little while and finally found what I hoped I needed.  We got back to the DMV around 10:45 (this time I brought a coloring book and crayons for Molly).  At our DMV, they have what we like to call the "teaser window."  This is where one worker calls up each number, finds out what you are there for, and sends you back to your seat to wait for another hour.  Finally, I got everything completed at 12:30.  Thanks you, DMV, for stealing three and a half hours of my life that I can never get back and not allowing my daughter to get a nap.

Despite all the frustration I went through, I did realize how well God took care of me through all of it.  Molly was fantastic!

She seemed to be having a wonderful time.  Some of it was spent coloring.  Most of it was spent taking the paper wrappers off of all the crayons.  I love her.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment