Thursday, December 2, 2010

Photo #224 Christmas Cuties!

This evening, Jackson had his school Christmas program.  I was all revved up for the show.  I got great seats.  Forth row center.  I planned to have Jason on camcorder duty and I would have my camera.  As I rushed out the door and drove to the show, I had the nagging feeling something was going to go wrong.  Boy was I right!  As we sat waiting for the show to begin, Jason turned on the camcorder (which I had checked at home) only to find the battery dead.  Super.  Thankfully, I had a friend sitting across the aisle from us who was planning to record her own son and agree to record Jackson's portion of the show as well.

Smooth sailing?  I think not.  So, we saw the kids come in and sit together and I had the perfect line of sight to get a photo of Jackson.  Ready, aim....... no memory card.  Seriously?  Yeah.  Seriously.  I left my camera's memory card in my computer at home.  "Valerie?  Ya mind taking some photos, too?"

So, photos will be posted, as well as a video, just as soon as they get emailed to me.  In the mean time, I did take some photos of the kids just after we got home from the show.

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment