Friday, December 10, 2010

Photo #226 Christmas Party!!!

This is a little bit delayed, but this past weekend was our churches kids Christmas party!  Wow, was I not ready for this!  I have never seen so many crafts in one place at one time!  It was fantastic!  Even Molly got in on all of the action.

I had signed up to take photos of the event, so it was nice that Jason could be there for part of it.  Otherwise, the church would have gotten a hundred photos of Jackson and Molly.

What a blessing our church events have been to me and I hope to others.  It is always excited for me to see people I have met outside of church (and I know don't attend our church) at these events.  This time, I ran into another mom from Molly's "Mommy and Me" gymnastics class.

Now, let me see if I can get the kids list of crafts complete: gingerbread man ornament, jingle bell necklace and bracelet, bookmark, cookie decorated, popsicle stick star of David, paper nativity scene, photo frame, angel ornament, candy train, real gingerbread ornaments, and the got to tie a couple knots in a blanket for our local "COPE" organization.  And I'm pretty sure that was only about half of the activities available to them!  There was also Christmas Bingo, Oreo cookie stacking contests, tree ornaments, mitten ornaments, and probably more that I didn't even see.  Oh!  Not to mention all of the delicious food!  All in all, another wonderful event.




No comments:

Post a Comment