Saturday, December 11, 2010

Photo #227 Round and round and round it goes!

Yesterday, I was thrilled to have our new washer and dryer delivered.  I can honestly say I have never, until now, been excited to do laundry.  I'm still looking forward to the day that my "Rosie" ( housekeeper robot) can fold and put away my laundry for me.

I wasn't the only one in the house excited for our new gadgets!  Jackson is MORE than happy to help me put the clothes in the washer, move them to the dryer, and take them out of the dryer.  Unfortunately, that is where his helping hand seems to end (for now).

And thank you, LG, for putting child locks on the buttons!  I couldn't have had my new machines more than 30 minutes (hadn't even used them yet) and Jackson was telling ME what buttons turned it on and made it go.  I wouldn't have been so worried, except that he was right!

This morning, I caught a few photos of my big helper.  I could get use to this.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment