Thursday, January 20, 2011

10/365 Ready to Blast Off!

As many of you know, Jackson is crazy about anything that is up!  Airplanes, hot air balloons, stars, the moon, etc.  So I'm amazed it took us this long to take him to the Space History Museum and Imax.  We were very excited to be taking him to the Hubble Imax show.  Molly came, too, but I wasn't so sure of how she would do.

We took a look at a couple of rockets before heading to the theater.


It was hard to get the kids to look at me, since the sun was right in their eyes.


 Molly lasted about the first 3 minutes in the theater and then she was done.  So we walked back to the car and I caught this cute photo with my cellphone camera along the way.


Jackson, on the other hand, loved the show and I'm hoping to be able to bring him myself, so I can see the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment