Thursday, January 20, 2011

13/365 The Little Things

Many of you will think this is silly, and some of you will completely understand.  I have had the chance to get a few things to make my life a little easier and more enjoyable.

First, this adorable little docking bay for my ipod.  I love listening to music when working in the kitchen.  Many time I am able to put music on the TV, but, if the kids are watching something, I get stuck listening to whatever they have on.  


Next, a brand new toaster oven!!!  We had our previous toaster oven for 7 and a half years and it served us well, but I got tired of having to watch it to make sure it stayed on, since it liked to turn itself off randomly.


And last but not least, toy storage for Molly's room!  When we first moved here, it wasn't much of an issue, but as she has developed her own "girlie" interests, the kids interest in toys overlaps less and less. Therefore, the toys just seem to multiply.  It was time to get something in Molly's room that she could access easily.  I think this storage unit is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment