Thursday, January 6, 2011

5/365 Playtime!!!

I realize I didn't post yesterday. Like I said, life happens. I do, however, intend to try to have 365 posts in the year. So you will obviously get some bonus days once in a while. This, however, is not one of those days. :)
Today was a crazy one for me. Jackson went back to school. Molly had gymnastics. Then I had to take the kids with me while I waited at the base welcome center for some dbib thing (don't ask me what it is, I don't know). Took them to a friends house on base so she could watch them while I went to a doctors appointment. My appointment was at 4:00. I got called back at 5:15. Thankfully, I was able to text Jason and get him to switch vehicles with me and go pick up the kids. Got home at 5:45. Ate. Took down the Christmas tree and other decorations. And finally, put the kids to bed. Oh, what a day this has been.
But even on the craziest of days, we can find joy is simple things like laughter and a bit of wrestling. Jason loves to walk into the living room, lay on the floor, and have the kids and Benny come running to climb on and roll around on him. It's a hoot to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment