Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Fresh Start 1/365

So, along with several of my friends, I tried (really hard) and failed at my blog photo a day challenge for last year.

I did alright with 229 posts, but it's a new year and another chance to start that challenge.  So, here goes nothin!

I have decided to not fret so much over whether the photo was taken that day or not.  Life happens and frankly, I DO have more important things to take care of in my life than worrying about if I took a photo for my blog or not.  I will try, but in the end, you will have to settle for what you get.

On another new years note, this coming year is sure to bring new adventures for us.  I am planning to take a photography 101 class so I can learn more about my camera.  I am also continuing to lead our churches preschool choir, be an AWANA leader, Sunday school teacher, choir member, oh yeah, and a mom!

Jackson will continue going to preschool two days a week until this fall when he will start going at least four days a week (we haven't decided where he will be going yet).  He continues to make us laugh, challenge us, and surprise us with all that he knows and wants to learn about.  He still spends much of his time looking up.  Since he could spot an airplane (at 9 months old) he has always loved anything in the sky.  If this keeps up, I'm a bit worried I may have a future pilot on my hands.

Molly, oh Molly.  Molly truly is a princess.  Although, if you try to call her one, her response will be, "I not a princess.  I'm Grandma's peanut butter!"  She is a cuddle bug and loves to be a little mommy.  We will continue going to her gymnastics class through the spring.  This fall, she will start going to preschool two days a week.  It is hard for me to believe we have reached the stage of no diapers and having both kids in school for a little bit is actually in sight!  I am looking forward to this as I am hoping to substitute teach at her preschool.

So, as you can see, we will not be bored.  But do NOT let this keep you from coming to visit!!!  Our door is always open to visitors!

Happy New Year!  May it be a blessed adventure!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of you guys is adorable!!! Congrats on taking a photo class. That is on my list of things to do. Where are you going to take one?? And, our door is always open too...if you're ever in San Antonio let us know (well, wait until the end of January when we get there and THEN let us know hehe) :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete