Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Photo #165 Rain! Rain! You Made My Day!

I must confess, this morning, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  I started the day cranky and this morning did not help anything.  Both of the kids were whining, The Bouncing Place was ridiculously packed, and..... both of the kids were whining.

In most cases, you would think a rainy afternoon would just make it all worse.  Not in this house!  We like to celebrate the rain!  I finally took advantage and took the kids out in the backyard to play in the rain!  It was wonderful.  Initially Jackson said he was scared of the rain.  I think this is because he is use to us trying to avoid being in the rain.  Not anymore!

Here are a few photos of the kids enjoying our rainy afternoon!


To see many more photos of all of our adventures, visit: www.picasaweb.google.com/themcginthys.

No comments:

Post a Comment