Thursday, July 1, 2010

Photo #159 Amazing New Mexico Sky

We have finally reached the rainy season.  I don't think I have ever been so excited to see a cloudy, rainy day!  Yesterday, there was the brightest rainbow I have ever seen.  Jason and I have tried to point out rainbows to the kids before, but they have always been so weak that the kids just didn't see it.  This time, I just parked the car and asked Jackson, "What do you see?"  And he shouted, "Look!  A rainbow!"  It was wonderful!  Unfortunately, the photo really doesn't do it justice, but it was worth a try.  No, the raindow was not a reflection off my windshield.


And this next photo was after our first real storm.  The kids were in bed and I headed out to get a little snack from one of my favorite coffee shops.  It sits along the mountains above the rest of the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment