Monday, July 12, 2010

Photo #170 Here Birdie, Birdie, Birdie!!!


Since I was feeling VERY ill last night, Jason took the day off to be the wonderful husband that he is and take care of everyone so that I could sleep.  I got my much needed rest and was pleasently surprised to wake up and find out Jason and the kids had put up the bird feeder we had bought about a month ago!  The ground had been far too hard and we couldn't get the shephards hook to go into it.  Since July is the rainy season here, Jason decided to try again and it went it with ease.

I am feeling much better now and am praying Benny starts sleeping through the night soon.  It really is like having a new born baby!  Everyone keeps telling me it won't last as long, but no one seems to tell me how long it will last.  Oh well.  I am still here and God is still blessing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment