Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Photo #182 Oh, How They Make Me Smile.

Molly is enjoying "pretend" more and more each day.  And I am enjoying watching her.  This morning, she had at least half of her pajama drawer out on the couch.  In the photo below, she is trying to put her pajama pants on her baby My Little Pony.


Then she started dressing herself up.  Yes, she does already have a swim suit and a dress on.  Apparently, she needed pajamas, too.


And, behind her, you can see the mess of clothes she did, eventually, clean up herself.


Today, I also made rice crispy treats for the very first time ever!  I know!  Crazy, right?  I have no idea why it has taken me this long to make them.  Since it has taken me so long to make them, I had to make them extra special by putting chocolate on top.  The kids greatly enjoyed them as you can see for yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment