Sunday, May 9, 2010

Photo #119 My Two Adorable Reasons to Celebrate Mother's Day!!!

This afternoon, we went to the local zoo.  Jackson decided that he needed to hold Molly's hand while they were walking through the zoo.  Photos like this make a mother's heart melt. :)


After the zoo, we went out for some ice cream.  BOTH of the kids managed to have a little mishap with their ice cream.


Overall, it was a wonderful mother's day.  It started with sleeping in, wonderful little kisses to wake me up, cards, and breakfast in bed!  Next came Sunday school, church, and then pizza for lunch.  Then the zoo and ice cream, and finally, the hottest grilled pork chops I have ever had in my life.  Remind me never to use 3 tablespoons (that IS what the recipe called for) of chipotle chili pepper.

1 comment: