Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Photo #122 Mosaic Madness!

Knowing we were moving into a house with a "desert landscape" in the front yard (aka, lots of rocks, no grass, and a couple other plants), I just couldn't pass up a craft kit to make four garden stones.  I made mine a couple days ago, with the mold the came with the kit.  Unfortunately, it only came with one mold (the box made it look like there were four molds).  It did, however, come with four bags of stone mix.  So, I created my own molds for each of the kids.  Jackson got a star (since he's my super star) and Molly got a heart (since she's my love bug).

This morning, the kids stones were dry so they had the chance put a little paint on them.  Here are some photos of their fun and our finished projects (Daddy still needs to make one).

No comments:

Post a Comment