Thursday, May 13, 2010

Photo #122 Ice Cream....Social.

My kids like ice cream.  My kids like to talk.  Today included both.

The kids had their very first ice cream cones, today.  Sure, they have had plenty of ice cream, but never on a cone!  I was pleasently surprised to see how little of the ice cream got on their clothes (which is more than I can say for the bbq sauce from their chicken nuggets for lunch).


Not long after this, Jason called from work during his lunch break.  When caught in the right mood, the kids love to talk on the phone.  Today was one of those days.  The funniest part was when I realized just how much Jackson is like his dad.  I handed Jackson the phone and he proceeded to walk in circles the entire time he was talking on the phone.  Jason never stays still while talking on the phone.  Molly is more like her mommy.  She just sits and talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment