Saturday, May 29, 2010

Photo #135 So, I've missed a few.

We have been a little busy around here!  Grandma Scharnick came to visit on Tuesday, and Mommy's best high school friend (Teri) came on Thursday!  We spent most of yesterday out of the house, so today was spent inside.

My oven has never been on so long and used so much!

First, I made my second attempt at duplicating the Starbuck's lemon loaf.  I am told that what I created is not the same.  It's BETTER!  It was a great success!  If you can imagine this, it was even more moist than the delicious Starbuck's lemon loaf/pound cake.


Then, we made banana cupcakes.  And finally, baked spaghetti for dinner!

At lunch time, Jackson and Molly helped Teri put all the chicken nuggets on the tray.


We are having loads of fun around here.  I'll try to get to the blog every day, but no promises! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment