Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Photo #158 Celebrate!!!

So, I didn't actually take any photos today.  I'm cheating.  But that doesn't mean this was a boring day.   In fact, it was a very exciting day!

After several wet training underpants and pull-ups, it finally seemed to click!  Sure, it takes M&M's but Molly stayed dry for the entire afternoon!!!  I could almost see the gears going in her head.  She sat on the potty and said, "I get M&M!" and I replied, "Only if you go pee-pee in the potty."  She paused for a few moments and then said, "I DID go pee-pee!"  Sure enough.  She did!  From that moment on, the shear mention of an M&M and she was ready to go!  Of course, we still have a ways to go, but we are well on our way!

Since I didn't actually take any photos today, I'm using an older one from when we first got her little potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment