Monday, March 1, 2010

Photo #55 How Come Mommy Doesn't Get Sick Days???

Both kids have some pretty icky colds right now.  We've had the humidifiers going and the vaporizers plugged in.  Tissues at the ready and trying to teach them to cover coughs.  However, aside from the constant coughing from Molly, and snotty nosed Jackson, you'd never know they are sick!  The two of them were very cheerful until about an hour before their normal nap time.  So, nap time came a little early today.  You would think that would mean Mommy got an extra long lunch break and you would be WRONG!  Jackson was up twice.  The first time it was simply to go potty.  The second time, I could hear him moving around and thought he might be going potty again.  When I went up to check on him, I found him laying on the floor outside his bedroom door playing with some construction toys.  This was definitely a first for him and hopefully the last.  He had quite the guilty and sad face when I found him.  He eventually fell asleep about 2 hours after I put him in bed.  Of course, as I walked out of his room the last time...... Molly woke up.  I sat with her for half and hour but that was a hopeless cause.  Needless to say, Mommy didn't get her lunch break.


No comments:

Post a Comment