Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Photo #70 Faster Momma! Faster!

Today, Jason and I took Jackson go-kart racing!  Jackson has a habit of back seat driving.  Usually it consists of him saying, "Faster Momma!  Go faster!"  And I have to try to convince him that I can't go any faster.  So, today, we figured he would love getting to go fast in the go-karts.

First, Jason took him in a two seater while I took photos!  Jackson was caution, but seemed to have fun.

Next, all three of us went.  I took Jackson in a two seater and Jason went on his own.  Again, Jackson was cautious but I tried to talk to him and encourage him.  After we were all done, I asked Jackson if he had fun.  His response was, "Yes, but Momma needs to go slower."  :)  I love him!


Here's a bonus picture just because she's so cute!  She is wearing her grandpa's hat.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment