Friday, March 12, 2010

Photo #66 EnterTRAINing Stuff

This afternoon, the kids an I headed down to West Chester to meet up with one of my old friends from high school.  We met Brenda, her husband, and her little boy at EnterTRAINment Junction.  It was amazing!  They had step stools available to be carried around with you so the kids could see everything.  Jackson and Molly easily spent the first 45 minutes just watching trains and pushing buttons to make various sounds.  Next, we went to the large play area.  We spent a very pleasent 2 hours playing here!  I have never had such a relaxing afternoon WITH my kids.  We got there at 3:15 and didn't leave until closing at 6:00pm.  To top off the evening, we went out for dinner and I could hardly believe my children.  While waiting for our food, the kids enjoyed coloring, goldfish, and apples.  Molly never wants to color when we go out for dinner.  This evening, she didn't want to stop!  Thank you God, for giving me an evening of fun and joy with my children and friend!

P.S.  I forgot my camera so you'll have to deal with iphone quality photos this time around. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment