Monday, March 29, 2010

Photo #83 What to do? What to do?


We are currently living in the base lodging during our move.  Needless to say, there isn't too much for a child to do.  Thankfully, my children seem to be easily entertained!  Jackson spent much of the day playing with balloons we got at Red Robin and Molly enjoyed her baby doll and a few little animals.  So far, no one has completely lost their minds!


We were about to head upstairs to put the kids to bed when Jason and I noticed how Jackson had put his and Molly's shoes.  We just thought it was cute. :)


In more exciting news, I finally got my BAHA!!!  I can hear and I must say, the world is very loud!  I keep trying to turn the volume down and it is apparently as low as it can go.  :)  This is going to take some getting use to.  Below are a couple photos of what my BAHA looks like.  When my hair is down, you can't see it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment