Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photo #56 Another (productive) Sick Day!

Well, the kids are doing better, but they are definitely not all there, yet.  So, today was another relax and watch some movies day.  After dinner, Molly made a special request for Wall-e.  I love this movie because there is very little talking.  That way, I don't have phrases echoing in my head all night long.

Last night, Molly was up on and off from 11:00pm until 2:30am.  Needless to say, Jason and I didn't get the best night sleep.  Of course, this morning I had to be up BEFORE the kids so I could drive to a doctors appointment 45-60 minutes away from here.  Why do they always seem to pick these nights???  Good thing they're so cute!


Jackson liked to "catch the light" whenever my camera flash went off!  Then he would ask me which hand it was in.  :)  Somehow, I always picked wrong.

Anywho, since the kids were pretty well relaxed today, I had the chance to catch up on more knitting!  YEAH KNITTING!  I finally finished a hat for myself!  This was actually my second time knitting it.  The first time it was way too small so I pulled it apart and started over.  I made a couple modifications and VUOLA!  I like it a lot!  Don't you???

No comments:

Post a Comment