Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Photo #78 It Finally Happened

Well, it's 12:30 am on March 25th and I finally missed a day.  Sure, I only missed it by half an hour, but it still happened.  Why did I miss it?  Cause I was having fun!

It was a full day.  This morning, we went to get a paper noterized, took the kids to a coffee shop (no, they did not get coffee), and then had a couple of Jackson and Molly's friends over.  And Jackson got a chance to chat with his cousin, Oliver, over the phone for a bit in the middle of playing.

This afternoon, we took the kids for a walk, had dinner, and then I went dress shopping with a friend.  The dress shopping ended around 8:30 and then rest of the evening was spent just hanging out and enjoying our last bit of time together before we all moved our seperate ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment