Tuesday, January 12, 2010

8 Down! 357 To Go!



Tuesdays never fail to been the craziest days of the week for our family!

I always have my ladies Bible study all morning, Jason has a regular meeting with his advisor, and we have a couples Bible study in the evenings.  On top of all that, Tuesdays seem to be the only day I can ever schedule any sort of doctors appointment.  Today is no exception. (My appointment is at 2:20 this afternoon after having been rescheduled from last....you guessed it...Tuesday.)

With all of that on my plate, I usually have to work extra hard to get a good photo on Tuesdays.  Thankfully, I have the best subjects for my canvas.  Is it really possible to take a bad photo of my children?  In all honesty, yes it is.  Thanks to the wonder of digital cameras, I can take 100 shots just to get that one.  That one photo that stands out and makes its way to the blog for the entire cyber world to enjoy.  And I do hope you enjoy it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment