Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Inspiration!!!

So, I'm starting this a few days late, but my good friend, Christine, has motivated me to do a photo-a-day for an entire year. I decided this would be a great way to keep the blog going without always feeling like I need to have something to say. Keep in mind, each photo will have been taken on the day it is posted. Being that we do have boring days around here, I may have to get a little creative and random at times.

Also, having recently acquired a new camera, I figure this is a great way for me to learn more about and become great friends with it!

So here is my day 1 photo!

Ok, I realize today's photo is a photo of a photo, but it's 11:37pm and that's all that was on my camera. Many of you may be wondering why I would even take a photo like this. In all honesty it was for my mom. :) I talk to her on the phone every day and she likes to be able to picture where I am and what my surroundings look like. Yesterday, I changed the photo's that were in the two 8x10 frames so I took a photo of the new ones so she could see the change. Now everyone gets to know. :)

Enjoy and I look forward to sharing many more moments with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment