Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Photo #14

I can hardly believe I have achieved two straight weeks of photo's!  My bigger challenge will come later this week when I'm all drugged up from my ear surgery.  But, as they say, "Where there's a will, there's a way."  I'll make it happen.

Yesterday, I purchased colored pencils for the kids, for the first time.  They are always excited to do any sort of craft.  It can be crayons, colored pencils, play-doh, or paint.

This afternoon, Jason took Jackson for a guys trip to Best Buy.  Being another busy Tuesday, I soon realized I had no photos for this blog, yet.  So, out came the color pencils for Molly!  Since I made the mistake of leaving "Olivia" on the television, the joy of coloring didn't really last long.  But I managed to get a couple cute shots.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment