Sunday, January 31, 2010

Photo #26 AHHHHH!!! The day's almost over!!!!

I'm gonna make it!  I don't know what it has been about these past few days, but photo taking and blogging have been the last thing on my mind.  It could simply be the craziness of life.  Maybe it's thinking about buying our first house and looking at a million of them online.  Perhaps, when I had a titanium screw put in my head, the doctor screwed in a LITTLE too far and bumped my memory just enough to make me forget about my camera and blog.  Anyway you look at it, I seem to have hit that commitment wall.  I'm hoping to be over it soon.  Facebook friends, feel free to leave me little reminders throughout the day.

This evening was another bath night.  As Jason was washing up the kids I heard a, "Hunny!  Come look!" I could only imagine what was in store for me.  I walked in the bathroom, saw the following, and soon ran out to grab my camera.

Thanks, Hun, for providing me with my blog photo of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment