Saturday, January 9, 2010

Photo #5

Today was a busy day. Like all Saturdays at our house, it was donut day. This means Jackson gets to go to the store with Mommy or Daddy and pick out donuts for everyone for breakfast.

Next, Jackson had his very first swim lesson. I wanted to get photo's of it, but it was a parent/child lesson and Jason had to work on his thesis, so I didn't get to. But Jackson was absolutely amazing! He listened to me and the teacher and, even though he couldn't do everything yet, he tried to do everything asked of him! I couldn't have been more proud!

Then, after looking online day after day after day, the camera lens I had been wanting was finally at a Best Buy near enough for us to drive to. It had been sold out and on back order for a few weeks! So we all headed down to the Dayton Mall.

After I got my new lens, we decided to try some place new for dinner. We went to Rusty Bucket. It was okay. :/ Not bad, not great.

Finally, we got home and it was bath and bed times. I realized I had not taken any photos and quickly ran to get the camera. I managed to get one that I thought was pretty cute.

Here, Molly is looking through Jackson's basket of books to pick one out for bedtime. She took a while so, eventually, Jackson picked "Go Dog Go!" for her. :)

1 comment:

  1. Adam, Phil, and I did that parent/child class. We had so much fun! Too bad we didn't do it at the same time. Would be fun to be in it together.

    ReplyDelete